Lt. Commander
# 1 looking for a uk fleet
02-05-2010, 03:25 PM
hi , im looking for a uk based active mature fleet .preferably with ventrilo website ect .
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Hey there Benidict. Solar Eclipse may be the fleet for you. Our goal as a fleet is to explore all future content within Star Trek Online. We are a mature group of players with high activity levels.

You can contact Xterea@Bluecewe if you are interested, otherwise good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 03:45 PM
hi
we're small but growing - look us up on http://novasquad.enjin.com/ or say hi in game

UK based, mature, casual, pretty grumpy. Numbers don't matter to us, but having a laugh in game and helping each other out does
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi there benidict,

The British Starfleet Corps might be what you're after. We're a mature community with our own stable website (forums anyway, we don't see any need for anything further right now) and Vent server. We have members from around the world but we're predominantely UK/EU-based at the moment.

If you'd like to know a bit more have a quick look at our recruitment topic as that covers the basics. Good luck finding what you're after!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 03:56 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starfleet Command is a decade old Star Trek clan that is well known and well respected in the community. We are a federation fleet and follow a relaxed role playing model with ranks throughout the clan.

Rank has always been earned in Starfleet Command and we continue to work on this principle. Playing games, having fun and helping fellow members is what we are all about.

We have members from all over the world and hold close alliances with other fleets. We are well set up with forums and our own website and usually have members online throughout the day and evening.

We welcome all new members online - come and visit us at:

www.starfleetcommand.st

or search for us in game under Starfleet Command.

Best,

Admiral Jammers
CO Personell.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Hi benidict,

I run a group known as "The Sanctuary". We are a casual, civil and fun fleet. Although you say that your looking for an adult fleet we have a few younger members, but whilst not officially an "adult" fleet we prefer to overlook the idea of age and focus on personality instead . The key point of our fleet is to build a friendly community. We don't use voice comms (haven't for a few years now) but we do have a small semi-active forum (the advert link in my sig has the links for it), most of our members play around the same times, so a lot of discussions just go on ingame.

As long as your friendly, civil and like to have a laugh you'll fit right in.

Hope you find a fleet that is right for you.

Dark Faith
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benidict
hi , im looking for a uk based active mature fleet .preferably with ventrilo website ect .
Hey! We're a UK based fleet. Pretty mature too! We use Teamspeak rather then ventrilo and our site has just gone live at www.andorians.net. Check us out and see what u think. We're a very social group, focus on teamwork and fun, whilst being mature and dedicated!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Greetings Benidict

My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. WE have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced. We are NOT a UK based fleet but I we have several members who play in the UK and other europen countires who have been with us for years becuse we have members on playing when they do around the world no matter the time zone... anway

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.

May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
If you like to Join
My in game name is Mlucas

If you like to join Please visit our web site , http://www.startrekonlineguildhq.com/