Lt. Commander
# 1 Things You Can Do While....
02-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Things you can do while waiting to log in when you're 1153 deep in queue:

Watch a movie, bake cookies, do your laundry, go grocery shopping, read a book, watch 3 or 4 back to back episodes of your favorite TV show, clean your house, cook supper AND do the dishes afterward, log into the STO forum and make a post or 2,....did I leave anything out?

To think I could have been playing STO instead of doing all these things....if only I could get in....Hmmmm......

Oh! I know I could go play WoW, but WoW sucks and is boring as hell now that STO is here. And, no, STO did not ruin WoW for me. WoW ruined WoW for me.

Sigh......
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Clayton
Things you can do while waiting to log in when you're 1153 deep in queue:

Watch a movie, bake cookies, do your laundry, go grocery shopping, read a book, watch 3 or 4 back to back episodes of your favorite TV show, clean your house, cook supper AND do the dishes afterward, log into the STO forum and make a post or 2,....did I leave anything out?

To think I could have been playing STO instead of doing all these things....if only I could get in....Hmmmm......

Oh! I know I could go play WoW, but WoW sucks and is boring as hell now that STO is here. And, no, STO did not ruin WoW for me. WoW ruined WoW for me.

Sigh......
Best thing to do is uninstall STO.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 03:36 PM
... it's Saturday Night... go out and talk to people. Maybe even ladies. Unless you're stuck at work... then just hang out around the forums.