Lt. Commander
i need a science with tractor beem
and need a engenering with bording party
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 04:57 PM
You seem to already know what bridge officer you're looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by An_Heron
excuse me?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trimi38 View Post
excuse me?

You can turn any BO into one with whatever skills you want.

Pick whatever race you like and pay attention to what traits it has. Forget what skills it comes with. Just pick a BO with the race and traits you like and take it to the Power Skill guy in the Personel section of star base 1. You can pay to give any BO any skills you want. You can switch the skills out again later if you decide you don't like what you took.

You can either buy a new BO in the personel Office to do it to, or use one of the ones you start with, or get for free from missioning and leveling.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post

Pick whatever race you like and pay attention to what traits it has. Forget what skills it comes with. Just pick a BO with the race and traits you like and take it to the Power Skill guy in the Personel section of star base 1. You can pay to give any BO any skills you want. You can switch the skills out again later if you decide you don't like what you took.

You can either buy a new BO in the personel Office to do it to, or use one of the ones you start with, or get for free from missioning and leveling.
I have a full female bridge crew currently.

It's awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by An_Heron
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post

thank you very much i greatly appreciate your explanation.