Lt. Commander
Mission: Borg Hunt, Ker'rat System.

Federation players are tasked with scanning encryption nodes and then destroying "Borg Repair Hulks".

For some players (myself included) there are never any objects in the zone marked "Repair H U L K", but at the same time other players in-zone were seeing objects clearly marked "Repair Hulk".

The former players eventually kill the HUBS, which is the Klingon objective. When they do so, the objective counter increments:

"Destroy Borg Repair Hulks (1/4)" etc

While the players who can see repair HULKs do not see the counter incremented...

I suspect this problem is related to the way this zone frequently confuses federation/klingon players:

http://bit.ly/d5hnyC

The image in the link clearly shows a player, Than, being treated as hostile after the reset.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 05:55 PM
So why is this mission still bugged?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfsone View Post
Mission: Borg Hunt, Ker'rat System.

Federation players are tasked with scanning encryption nodes and then destroying "Borg Repair Hulks".

For some players (myself included) there are never any objects in the zone marked "Repair H U L K", but at the same time other players in-zone were seeing objects clearly marked "Repair Hulk".

The former players eventually kill the HUBS, which is the Klingon objective. When they do so, the objective counter increments:

"Destroy Borg Repair Hulks (1/4)" etc
Ah so that explains the very weird mission in Beta... I hope they fix it soon because i'll coming by it again...