Lt. Commander
Mark my words, in exactly one months time the servers will have exactly zero problems handling the load.

That's why cryptic hasn't bought new hardware since Jan. 29. It doesn't take this long to order a few blade servers, if you really need them. Cryptic knows that in a month they won't need them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoOverdose View Post
Mark my words, in exactly one months time the servers will have exactly zero problems handling the load.

That's why cryptic hasn't bought new hardware since Jan. 29. It doesn't take this long to order a few blade servers, if you really need them. Cryptic knows that in a month they won't need them.

QFT my friend. That is exactly what is going on. The Dev's posting that they are buying new equipment is just trying to string people along for more money.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Thankfully, you are not in charge.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoOverdose View Post

How would this make sense in concert with people being given a free month of game play? Baseless accusations are fun but not entirely productive.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 06:36 PM
If there are any server coming, I hope they are rented short term.