Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canar View Post
dont sit in the queue, you can skip the queues, there buggy at the moment, all you have to do is, cancel your loging atempt, them relog back in, repeat untill it gets you into the game, i do it all the time when i am in a queue, and 20 mins ago i was like 1000 place, did what i said above 3 times, and bang got right in.
you are my hero for the day. been sitting in q forever (800..something out of 967) and reading the forums for something to do. Tried what you suggested and boom, went right in (well, ok I was 5 out of 5)
Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-Dax View Post
Sorry, I can understand people are upset, but can you keep it off this part of the forum and keep it in the main? There have been a few of these in here today already
Sure thing Cygy... I'll keep that in mind the next time I want to scream about something.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-06-2010, 06:21 PM
hey btw, forgot to mention that info was not free, 50k energy credits please too Canar@Canar , ty

lol nah, just hate the queue system myself and did not know so many people did not know this oh well now you do.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-06-2010, 06:25 PM
I dont get it...I have never had to wait in a que. I always get straight in. I never have even seen a que screen and im on at random times. Any idea why? (not that im complaining)
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-06-2010, 06:28 PM
its buggy, thats probably why, it seems to put people in this queue system even tho the game is not full, when i first went into it, and sat in the queue, i was like 164, and i thought ahh not bad i just wait 20 mins and see where i am, 45 mins later . 163 ...... i was like wtf.... so i cancelled it and relogged back in and got stright into the game. i was like wow i got in.

Your jsut probably lucky you not hit the queue, but its something that seriously needs fixing or removing tbh. But they are upping the server cap soon so should not need a queue system.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
yea i just throught it was weird since ive had the game since the preorder and ive never ONCE hit the que in all my attempts, and im not doing everything differnt. Though i probably should say anything I dont want to jinks it! Mabye it has something to do with me being like 30 mins away from cryptic studios. Mabye it releases im close and gives me priority i dont know.
Lt. Commander
# 17 Not getting in the queue
02-06-2010, 06:32 PM
OK, I was disconnected somehow this afternoon and ever since I can't get back in.

Now I don't even get into the queue - I wish! At least then I'd know that everything was working.

However, I'm just getting a black window reading "Loading, please wait" and nothing else. It's been like that for hours and I've been trying everything I can think of.

Is this what people are getting upon login?

Well, increased capacity can't come too soon.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-06-2010, 06:37 PM
try verifying your client files, it should not say loading for too long, you may of got booted out apon loading or the system/instace you were in crashed. it happens to me sometimes, i just close the app manualy ((ctrl+alt+del - task manager)) then restart it, let it verify my files then log in usually works for me.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Canar,

Did that, worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip. Still doesn't resolve the instability issue, though >.<
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-06-2010, 06:47 PM
You could always do the Quedance while you wait!