Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Connecting to the login server.... wait... wait... wait... wait... wait... Connection to login server has timed out...
Connecting to the login server.... wait... wait... wait... wait... wait... Connection to login server has timed out...
etc...

You get the picture?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 01:06 PM
This is getting ridiculous. We're basically paying to wait in lines.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Is This Ever Going To End?
02-06-2010, 07:51 PM
I am almost to the point "NOT" to buy this game.

I have already had my first DelTaco trial expire with almost no game time. If I can't even play during the 2-day trial, why invest. No response from "Ticket" for problem. Any solutions?

I keep hearing about about a "Queue", but I always timeout after 60-90 seconds. How do you get into a queue?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Just bought the game, was getting so excited to play, then this. Feels like i just got my money stolen....