Lt. Commander
# 31
02-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelusion View Post
Anyone hear anything new or find the one post in the thousands of threads that covers their latest decision? I really don't want to be locked out of the game due to BestBuy not sending my preorder out in time.

Anyone know if the retail code has to be in for USA players to play this weekend? Please respond with some type of link to a dev or mod response, if possible. I've failed at finding anything in all the forum text.

Thank you in advance!
If a dev or mod happens to cross this thread, here is the latest of my shipping delay from the preorder thru BestBuy on 1/13/10:

02/04/2010 01:27 AM Received from Shipper MAILEXPRESS - HEBRON, KY
02/05/2010 05:22 AM Enroute to Destination Processing Center MAILEXPRESS - HEBRON, KY
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Bumping this with the new thread by GM stating my Grace Period ends at 11:59pm tonight. Respond in some way, Cryptic? I've done everything I can to reach out to you and ask for an extention. The new thread from the GM states to contact Billing Suport if you don't have a retail key by the deadline. I will not until the 8th as mentioned what seems 20 times over.

Yet, no reponse from phone, email, in-game ticket, this thread in this forum and my response to the GM thread that was created tonight.

Currently, I can't even try as phone will not contact support at Cryptic now, email is not working properly through PMs, the ticket system isn't working properly and nobody has gotten back to me regarding the other ticket I got an automatic response back from on the 4th:

"Hello, Thank you for contacting the Cryptic Studios Billing Support Team. This is an automatic reply to let you know that your Billing Support ticket has been received and will be answered as quickly as possible. We process all requests in the order in which they were received. We will review your email and respond when we are able to assist you. You do not need to reply to this message at this time. Your ticket has been assigned an ID of [CS Billing #94115]."

Please extend me to the 8th, when my game is expect to arrive.

This is the only shipping information I can get from BestBuy who told me via phone that they didn't get the games to ship until the 3rd:

02/04/2010 01:27 AM Received from Shipper MAILEXPRESS - HEBRON, KY
02/05/2010 05:22 AM Enroute to Destination Processing Center MAILEXPRESS - HEBRON, KY

My expected arrival date is still supposed to be the 8th, although I'm not sure how Bestbuy knows that given this tracking doesn't show it's moved from Kentucky yet.

Please help?!?
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Bump.

WTF!?! Cryptic, manage your forums. Look at the threads in the section you post. Lock the damn thread if you don't want to read any responses or are just going to ignore them.

My god. I've never seen such bad customer service and it's mostly just lack of response on issue after issue. You have to keep everyone updated and not just little FYIs with no follow through. This is horrible!