Lt. Commander
# 1 improved
02-06-2010, 09:59 PM
It seems that since the last patch that the Tier 2 pvp has greatly improved in terms of balance. At first I found, as many others, that Tier one was heavily balanced towards Klingons and Tier 2 heavily balanced toward Federation. Since the last patch, however, all of the Tier 2 games have been close matches with klingons and federation winning in relatively even amounts.

Now I suppose that it is possible that the Klingon players suddenly managed to get much better at the same time as the last patch.

However I attribute it to the hard work of the Star Trek Online team - credit where credit is due.

Thank you Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 10:36 PM
The patch didn't change anything with t2 pvp. Amazing how it works when you do it right though, isn't it?

You a believer yet?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
The patch didn't change anything with t2 pvp. Amazing how it works when you do it right though, isn't it?

You a believer yet?
this, hehe
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine

You a believer yet?
In this particular case, you are undoubtedly wrong. And truth be told I could give a rats hind end what you think about anything. You seem like much of a misantrhope to me.

The point of the post was to thank the Star Trek Online team for their hard work.

Do us all a favor and go back under your bridge and wait for Billy Goat Gruff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 11:27 PM
You missed his point... the devs did NOTHING with the live patching affecting PvP.

Yesterday the KDF was wiping the floor with the Feds. Today we've been getting pummeled into the dust until only very recently. A bunch of factors went into whatever success or failure you had in PvP. As for me, my BoP's catchphrase today is: Being Focus Fire Target
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajqa
In this particular case, you are undoubtedly wrong. And truth be told I could give a rats hind end what you think about anything. You seem like much of a misantrhope to me.

The point of the post was to thank the Star Trek Online team for their hard work.

Do us all a favor and go back under your bridge and wait for Billy Goat Gruff.
I suppose you feel this response shows everyone your vast moral high ground.

Being wrong about the whole thing makes it funnier, as you try to insult me.

Gotta love the new guys.