Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I had the same buggy quest, but today I logged in and now it says "Fight in a War Zone" instead of "Win a War Zone", still I completed it and it didn't reward me and is stuck in my mission queue.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Not happy, as if i paid 120 for this game and the year subscription, if i could get a refund

I WOULD
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbatek View Post
Not happy, as if i paid 120 for this game and the year subscription, if i could get a refund

I WOULD
Really over one bugged mission? I mean I'd like to see it fixed as well, but its an MMO there's always a period of time to fix the stuff that couldn't be fixed in beta. If it was really that bad, they wouldn't have released a huge list of fixes with each patch. And I've tried some of the things they fixed and "surprise" they work now so give it a bit of time and enjoy the ride. If this is as bad as it gets I can't wait to see where we go next. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 10:38 AM
same here..........
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-06-2010, 06:56 AM
ugh.. same issue here
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarhawk64 View Post
Really over one bugged mission? I mean I'd like to see it fixed as well, but its an MMO there's always a period of time to fix the stuff that couldn't be fixed in beta. If it was really that bad, they wouldn't have released a huge list of fixes with each patch. And I've tried some of the things they fixed and "surprise" they work now so give it a bit of time and enjoy the ride. If this is as bad as it gets I can't wait to see where we go next. ^^
They should remove the quest, and re add it later if they can't fix it. Or at least mention it's bugged. They did that with fleet battles...