Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaktak
We could start using spitballs I suppose until some jackhole starts whining they also need to be nerfed.
Klingons have spitballs? OMG that needs to be so nerfed!

Seriously though, I totally agree Klingons are getting the shaft but the devs did say this would be happening but things would be worked out via future patches. So I forsee some hope.

Now, mind you, I don't play a Klingon but I see their point of view. Though the two pvp's I have been in (trying to complete a LT. mission..still haven't) the Klingons vs Feds was way too lopsided. 20 them vs 3 us. Results: B-E-A-T-D-O-W-N each and every time.

Some would scream bloody nerf and say the world is ending. I can't nor won't say such. Why? PvP is ALL the Klingons have, for the most part, to rank up with. So why should I be mad that Klingons are doing what they're suppose to? That's like getting rid of a car because it ran.

Now do the PvP matchups need fixed? Yep, even out the teams, make it more fun. Now do the PvP queues need fixed. Duh! Do Klingons need to have equipment equal to what the Feds are getting or are able to get? Yep. Let's keep the battlefield level and more people will have fun playing PvP. As it is now there are no even battles. It's either Feds overpowering the Klingons or the Klingons overpowering the Feds.

Space PvP..man I could just go on and on about that but just read the post all around to get the scoop. It needs to some serious work. Again, balance sides will do wonders in the long run.

So here's a goblet of bloodwine to the Klingons. Making the best of what they're suppose to do....PvP!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emn1ty View Post
Yes it has, and it is anything but constructive. It is a destructive, trolling, flame baiting post and I am tired of this kiind of attitude in this community.
I bet you would like for me to get nerfed as well because I HURT your feelings... My sarcasm is so OP!!

And Dantivirus, you are 100% spot on! A friend of mine put it this way: Klingon players are the major league. We eat, sleep, and drink pvp... Feds on the other hand are in a different league until they finish the PVE league. I see the same old Feds in my pvp battles. They are the true unsung heroes... They pvp when they could be pve'ing to level. It's not a matter of weakening the majority... It is a matter of organizing yourselves so you can always compete in the major league. Once you max level, all that is left for Feds is raiding and pvp... So T5 will be fun!