Lt. Commander
# 1 Just take it down now
02-07-2010, 01:16 AM
The server is seriously borked right now. You guys might as well just start the maintenance now.

I logged in, after several attempts, and my ship is stuck above Sirius Sector unable to move and with no bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 01:20 AM
I've been playing for hours, not one single problem, still playing now in fact.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmayytoo
The server is seriously borked right now. You guys might as well just start the maintenance now.

I logged in, after several attempts, and my ship is stuck above Sirius Sector unable to move and with no bridge officers.
That would be rather hard, you see, the devs are currently sleeping.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 01:25 AM
After sitting there for about 5 minutes it suddenly loaded all my missions and stuff but I was still stuck, then the server dropped me.

I played for a few hours earlier but it did start to degrade before I logged out about 90 mins ago. I got disconnected transferring into a random cluster mission and couldn't log back in for 10 minutes. That was a big bug at the end of OB but I thought they had squashed it. Apparently not entirely.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavrielBlack View Post
That would be rather hard, you see, the devs are currently sleeping.
Well napping maybe but they have a downtime scheduled for 90 minutes from now so I'm thinking that someone there is probably prepping for it.

I'm in their timezone so I am aware of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmayytoo

take the game down because your are having a problem? you need a girlfriend buddy
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralDisregard
take the game down because your are having a problem? you need a girlfriend buddy
My point is simply that since they are planning to bring the server down shortly to work on performance issues they might as well do it now since it's clearly on it's way down anyway.

The fact that you read anything else into that speaks more to your personal problems than mine.