Lt. Commander
# 1 .........
02-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi peepz, got a prob ..When the game's loading it freezes after about 1o secs and switches my keyboard off !! I have a ATI Radeon HD 5800 seies...Is this causing a problem??
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuknik View Post
Hi peepz, got a prob ..When the game's loading it freezes after about 1o secs and switches my keyboard off !! I have a ATI Radeon HD 5800 seies...Is this causing a problem??
Do you have this problem with any other games? do you have a wireless keyboard or one that has wire that plugs into the back of the system?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 08:34 AM
is the keyboad plugged into the USB
is the keyboard plugged in correctly
do you have any other devices except mouse plugged into the back of your PC in any socket what so ever remove them.. ignore your speakers unless theyre plugged into the USB
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 04:48 AM
ok no problems with any other games, i start the game, it goes through the loading screen then the whole pc freezes, i have updated the gfx drivers but no joy, keyboard, mouse all plugged in fine both usb, havent even been able to get to char creation yet, please help.

new pc alienware aurora_alx, 6gb ram, windows 7 64-bit intel core i7 cpu 920
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuknik View Post
ok no problems with any other games, i start the game, it goes through the loading screen then the whole pc freezes, i have updated the gfx drivers but no joy, keyboard, mouse all plugged in fine both usb, havent even been able to get to char creation yet, please help.

new pc alienware aurora_alx, 6gb ram, windows 7 64-bit intel core i7 cpu 920

Are you using the drivers for your keyboard, or using the default microsoft ones in windows. I ask, because there may be a driver conflict.