Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2010, 09:07 PM
More interesting clothingon the Klingon side would be nice-the NPC Orions already have some.'Seduce'on the Fed side would also be nice-I tried to get as close as I could stats wise but couldn't really manage that part.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I want some hats. Like garrison caps, helmets, peaked officer caps. That kind of stuff.
An admiral-ish hat would be mucho awesomo. And a monocle to go with it.
Although I could also accept a simple pair of glasses... just for the added scientist feelling.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Swan View Post
So just made my Orion slave girl(tactical)... she is beautiful!... i think much more so than my Betazoid..... so i was thinking How cool it would be for Orion girls to have slave silks! would be soo right~!!! so wondered what others thought! Some slinky risqué silks would be beautiful and maybe even their own special slave dance!!!
Have to agree, this is IMO more correct than battle armor. And is actually, dare I say it, canon. I find it a tad perpexling how a battle armor equipped Orion girl supports the concept of a "seduce" command.

But, then again I hear that they have been seducing phaser turrets, so one just never knows.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwheel
Have to agree, this is IMO more correct than battle armor. And is actually, dare I say it, canon. I find it a tad perpexling how a battle armor equipped Orion girl supports the concept of a "seduce" command.

But, then again I hear that they have been seducing phaser turrets, so one just never knows.
Hey my female officers look rather tantalizing in their armor.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunksmad View Post
Slightly surprised we actually have females lol. <Snip> I would like to see what other clothing they make. Like make swimwear clothing as part of a acheievement for how long one has been on.
It's funny, growing up I thought Trek was a girl thing. My mom and her best friend were in Starfleet with the USS Kasimar and would take me along to meetings. I got to work on our replica bridge gluing buttons when I was like 12...so to me I loved the show and beyond that Star Trek was about having meetings and doing Arts & Crafts and putting on costumes. =P

I'm sure they'll expand the clothing options. And the Hats! My favourite thing about this thread is seeing that there are other Orion (or half Orion) girls out there! I hadn't met any in game yet.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liltawen View Post
More interesting clothingon the Klingon side would be nice-the NPC Orions already have some.'Seduce'on the Fed side would also be nice-I tried to get as close as I could stats wise but couldn't really manage that part.
I was very disappointed at the lack of options on the Klingon side. Heck, even the armor we get doesn't show up, that I've seen anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-07-2010, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimslet View Post
It's funny, growing up I thought Trek was a girl thing. My mom and her best friend were in Starfleet with the USS Kasimar and would take me along to meetings. I got to work on our replica bridge gluing buttons when I was like 12...so to me I loved the show and beyond that Star Trek was about having meetings and doing Arts & Crafts and putting on costumes. =P

I'm sure they'll expand the clothing options. And the Hats! My favourite thing about this thread is seeing that there are other Orion (or half Orion) girls out there! I hadn't met any in game yet.
I think that sounds sooo cool!!!! i've watched Star trek all my life so always considered it normal for girls too!! lol... and i started this thread then got locked outta forum a few days.. so just now getting back! such fun responses!!! My orion girl : Jadzzia ~ is borked..... no quests for her!!! LOL so just been hanging around....LOL so gonna re roll her exactly the same.... Hope to meet some of Ya in game soon!