Lt. Commander
# 1 I Found Sulu, But.........
02-07-2010, 05:19 AM
I can't talk to him. There's no icon over his head, and the "Talk To" menu doesn't come up when I approach him. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a known bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGB View Post
I can't talk to him. There's no icon over his head, and the "Talk To" menu doesn't come up when I approach him. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a known bug?
Have you talked to Admiral Quinn first? Talk to Quinn first and he will allow you to talk with Sulu. Also, try you "contact Starfleet" (looks like a communicator badge) on your map, in the upper right. If Sulu has a mission available to you, then you'll see his name available.

Also, ensure that the NPC has a "Q" above their head. A "Q" means they have a mission for you, iirc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 05:37 AM
I talked to Quinn right after finishing the tutorial, explored the Star Base for a bit, then returned to Quinn's office. Do I have to talk to him again?

And Sulu has nothing over his head.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 06:12 AM
talk to quinn again to complete the current mission, then you can have a chat with sulu
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 06:13 AM
This happened to me, I had to talk to the other guy a couple of times before sulu became interactable.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Look at your mission objectives on the right of the screen. is there a blue objective?

This happened to me recently, you just need to make sure you talk to the Admiral and go through all his choises, there is a mission you need to complete by talking to him that doesn't let you talk to sulu until you finish it.