Lt. Commander
# 41
02-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anelor

I used MK6 dual heavy cannons on a Tier 3 Klingon ship, Weapon setting 115, klingon was camping so full of energy. I used Beta and Omega 2/3 pattern, fire on my mark, rapid fire 1, imp Torps 1 9/9 by the time my Mk3 (with +20% anti disrupter) front shields been down the klingon lost O.O 4% shields. I was dead before rapid fire 1 was off and yes ... my explosion in him did more dmg then my assault on him.
From your own description it sounds like you only really use Offensive skills. I'd bet my BoP that your opponent was using some defensive skills, such as Reverse Shield Polarity, Science Team, Engineering Team, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-06-2010, 11:55 PM
You forgot one thing.

In tier 5 promptly get your I WIN button....I mean your carrier and go wtfpwn while the ques last before the feds realize this is a no win situation and just stop bothering to PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Bloodgood View Post
You forgot one thing.

In tier 5 promptly get your I WIN button....I mean your carrier and go wtfpwn while the ques last before the feds realize this is a no win situation and just stop bothering to PvP.
Pray do not crap up the sticky with whining, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-07-2010, 03:28 AM
Any word yet on when the new Klingon PVE is supposed to come out? As much as I love Klingons (see Avi), I prefer to pve to max lvl before going into PVP. XP
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-07-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Bloodgood View Post
You forgot one thing.

QQ more

10 chars
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-07-2010, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthar
Ya left out the #1 & #2 newbie questions related to this.

#1 Question "I'm Lt 11, how do I get promoted."
Spend your skill points and you will be contacted by the KDF offering you the promotion mission. You can always mouse-over your rank/exp bar to get the tooltip that tells you what you need for the next rank.

#2 Question "Where's the High Council?"
Up the ramp where you first beamed into the Great Hall

When you hit Lt. 11 I would suggest you spend your Skill Points one at a time and keep checking to see if you get the "see the chancellor" message. If you have your other skills at 9 then you only need to raise one other skill 4 times to complete (one skill box will read 4). I made an error and put 5 in.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-07-2010, 05:19 AM
Anyone got any comments about ship career combinations or is this much more open than the Fed side?
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Lloyd
When you hit Lt. 11 I would suggest you spend your Skill Points one at a time and keep checking to see if you get the "see the chancellor" message. If you have your other skills at 9 then you only need to raise one other skill 4 times to complete (one skill box will read 4). I made an error and put 5 in.
So noted! thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-09-2010, 04:07 AM
( fix space who's Hairbrain idea to limit space , your fired.)

360 get a clue

Fix the chat, OMG i dont want to here the Enemy
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokkolo View Post
Anyone got any comments about ship career combinations or is this much more open than the Fed side?
I haven't played Fed except to get to Klingon but I believe both are rather open ended. The BoP is a very versatile ship (Universal BO slots--can be Eng ship or Sci vessel, or DPS). It's still early. Even Beta testers don't know what many skills really do or actually affect in the game. Give it some more time. There will be guides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grallen
( fix space who's Hairbrain idea to limit space , your fired.)

360 get a clue

Fix the chat, OMG i dont want to here the Enemy
I don't know if the engine can support 360, but surely one should be able to point and go straight up.

I don't mind enemy chat. It entertains me