Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't use High Yield II skill
02-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Someone sead that i need a tac consol to be able to trigger the skill, but what kind of consol, my BO have the skill but I can't use it.

Could use some help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 11:27 AM
If a BO has the skill they will have to be manning a Tactical Console on your ship that has a high enough rank for that skill.

You can see what consoles your BO are in on the Assignments Tab in the character window (U button)

If you only have 1 slot at each console, you wont be able to use that skill. Once you get a ship that has 2 slots at a tactical console, you can use the skill if you put that BO in that slot.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoriz
If a BO has the skill they will have to be manning a Tactical Console on your ship that has a high enough rank for that skill.

You can see what consoles your BO are in on the Assignments Tab in the character window (U button)

If you only have 1 slot at each console, you wont be able to use that skill. Once you get a ship that has 2 slots at a tactical console, you can use the skill if you put that BO in that slot.
Ahh ok then i'm kinda focked when flying around in a light cruiser then?

Have 2 engineer slots only 1 tac slot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 12:23 PM
At that level yeah, you wont be able to use the higher skills. Once you get upgrades ships you will eventually get one that has higher tier'd slots.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoriz
At that level yeah, you wont be able to use the higher skills. Once you get upgrades ships you will eventually get one that has higher tier'd slots.
Ok thanks for your help