Lt. Commander
is the server full ?and yes my pre-order key is in and i have a year subscription . i have been trying to get in all morning.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltrek View Post
is the server full ?and yes my pre-order key is in and i have a year subscription . i have been trying to get in all morning.
Oh we've all been trying for about three and a half hours.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Is your retail key in as well? If not that's why. If for some reason you have entered your retail key and are still having this issue post here.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=108129
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Here's some good advice for anyone having troubles with getting in a game: DO SOMETHING ELSE. I've just quit trying after 2 hours of attempts. Yeah, sometimes I would get in and play for about 2 minutes, but then get disconnected.. So, stop trying to get on STO and make yourself a sandwich. Watch something on you favorite video website. Play a different game. Sleep. Try and occupy yourself with something else for 3-6 hours and then check back. *****ing really does seem to get us all nowhere. Good luck guys!
Lt. Commander
# 5 yes
02-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog3057 View Post
Is your retail key in as well? If not that's why. If for some reason you have entered your retail key and are still having this issue post here.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=108129
my retail key is in. i even tried putting it in again but it will not accepted.i posted in the above link as well. thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 09:36 AM
You're welcome. At this point then sadly all we can do is wait for them to get the issue fixed.