Lt. Commander
anyone else getting this? Server is up right?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 09:31 AM
The grace period expired today. If you have not activated your retail key this is why you can't log in. If you have entered your retail key and still cannot log in then post in this thread.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=108129
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 09:32 AM
I was in the middle of a ground mission and then got "server not responding" can't log back in yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 09:33 AM
I get the same thing for the last couple of hours. This is so lame.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 09:36 AM
i have the same thing.

i put in my keys....added paypal as my payment option, money was deducted and now i cant log in and my subscription on the webpage says # Recurring 1-Month PENDINGCUSTOMER

placed in ticket but surprice surprice....still no answer.

Cryptic i love the game, i like playing it and i can live with the crashes and bugs seeing this mmo just starded but so far it all looks verry prommising, however not being able to log in on a sunday is for me verry dissapointing.
Please check them ticket so it can be resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6anubis6 View Post
i have the same thing.

i put in my keys....added paypal as my payment option, money was deducted and now i cant log in and my subscription on the webpage says # Recurring 1-Month PENDINGCUSTOMER

placed in ticket but surprice surprice....still no answer.

Cryptic i love the game, i like playing it and i can live with the crashes and bugs seeing this mmo just starded but so far it all looks verry prommising, however not being able to log in on a sunday is for me verry dissapointing.
Please check them ticket so it can be resolved.
Make sure you post in the thread as well if you haven't. This way you can be accounted for.