Lt. Commander
# 1 Pre order....what a joke!
02-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
The pre-order grace periods are ending soon! If you pre-ordered the game, but have not yet entered your retail key, you can continue to play until the following dates. After your grace period ends, you will need to enter your retail key to continue to play.

North American Retailers:
Feb 6, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

Australian Retailers and Amazon.de:
Feb 21, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

fnac.com, Amazon.fr, and Game.fr:
Feb 10, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific

All other customers:
Feb 8, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific.

If you are in the situation where you purchased the retail version of the game, but did not receive your key from your retailer, please contact your retailer first. If your retailer is unable to provide you with your retail key, please contact Cryptic Billing Support for further assistance.

Yea so u admit that ur distributers NAMCO and ATARI have messed up, You give the french and the Ausies more time but not the others, YOU personaly had listed one2game.com and several others as trusted retail stores for among others NL. Now when i go check your list after they been on your arses about not locking us out and treat us like you do with the french and the ausies you cowardus jokes decided to remove them from your retail list.

Are you aware it was the only option for some to use the stores you had listed? Since you where so nice and only had Online Delux verision in certain parts of the world in the start!

Here im sitting payed a fortune to play this game even thoe iv goten the feedback that Cryptic are a load of b-s from friends that played the other cryptic MMORPG's. And what happens, YES cryptics beloved partners ATARI and NAMCO cant even print up enough copy's of the game even thoe they had the pre-orders in advance and should at least been able to send those out.

Whats the point of pre-order in normal cases? Its to have your game at release date, and that you and your partners manage to get away with this with a gameconcept such as Star Trek is amazing!

If i had treated my costumers like you have done i had been in court ages ago for malpractice, contract violation and lost my licence to tattoo. Not that there is much point in me adressing anyone working at Cryptic or Atari/Namco cause its for blind eyes.

So howcome they bow down to the Ausies and the French, while other countrys in europe gota take the hit for theyr incompitence. They can B-S al they want about beeing unable to print up copys of the game when they had the preorders in advance. Iv pre ordered tons of games, both for computer and consoles. And iv NEVER EVER had this problem before. And when i say tons of games this is my current collection.

PC 200+ titles (From 2000 up to today)
PS2/PS3 79 titles
Nintendo Wii 63 titles
Xbox / Xbox360 87 titles
Nintendo DS+ advanced 64 titles

Al games been pre-order

Before i moved down here to NL i can ad that i was a gametester for a gamestore from my early teens since we have had one within the family. And odly enough... Never before have a pre-order release been this hard to get delivered, And if it have been a messup by the distributors you could at least count on getting some form of compensation.

What on earth have happened to the game industry during the last year? Are we as costumers and indirect the once paying theyr freakin sallery's to accept such incompitence and ignorance! I for one say no..

> This was the last cryptic game im paying for in my life and ill play it only cause its Star Trek <