Lt. Commander
# 1 A fantastic Game
02-07-2010, 09:52 AM
I support this

ninjaed the first post too lol
Lt. Commander
# 2 A fantastic Game
02-07-2010, 09:53 AM
I noticed as I was reading the forums here, so many people are complaining about how bad this game is or some variant of that.

I fully support people in their right to their opinions, and the freedom to express it. I'm guessing though, there are a LOT of people who don't come to these forums, or those who prefer to not spend time posting, when they could be playing.

And so all the doom and fail threads that abound.. seems to be so ever prevalent.

But you know what...

I'm having more fun in this game, than I've had in years. And that's a gigantic surprise.. see I realize that Cryptic made City of Heroes/Villains. And I loved that game, and played it for years..

So I tried my hand at Champions Online, and even bought a lifetime sub to that. (Before I realized how much that wasn't going to be a great game in the short term.)

And that stopped me from getting a life time to this game.

Wow, what a mistake on my part!!

I would be willing to get a decent lifetime sub for this if it were a bit cheaper. (But that's neither here nor there.)

~~~~~

Point to this all? (Seems I'm rambling.. it's true.) I'm having a wonderful time playing this game, doing space battles, and ground missions, and away missions that have me do no fighting.. just really enjoying the game. So much so that I bought two more copies, so two of my friends could join the rest of our group of friends who are already playing.

This game has SO much potential, and is only going to get better. (Think a third/fourth faction to play, Romulans, and say the Dominion).

Have NO fear on this subject folks, this game will be steadily improving, and has so much more going for it than Champions ever did. This game has bugs, and downtime right now. But that doesn't matter, the game is just getting better. So sit back and buckle up. This game is going to grow into a greater game. The polish will happen, the bugs will be squashed. So focus on the Happy, and not the Crappy. Cause in the end, this is something that will have some very long legs under her.

And I hope you all have a great time out there. (Even when dealing with the bugs/frustrations).

See you around!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Hear hear!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Thumbs up from me.