Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Since i logged in today, i have noticed that the stats on my weapons and shields are half of what they were last night while playing. What is going on here??? why is a blue mk vi tetryon cannon now doing 99dps???

need some explanation on this issue? basically my set of ship gear is now the same or worse than a starter ship
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
so no one else has had their ship equipment stats changed??? eithermy character is bugged or no one is paying attention to their stats
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:13 PM
NOt sure about that but two people in my fleet have had issues with all the ship equipment being reset to default weps. One had it happen as captain and the other as commander.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 07:02 PM
maybe that's the case, but i went to the exchange, and all weapons and ship values seem to be less for me now. The highest weapon i could find was 148dps (mk vi) and i know that's just not right... something odd is going on for my character and i definatly need some gm help
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 07:17 PM
it does appear to be localized to me, as when i link items to a friend, they are seeing the original stats.

i've entered ticket #610226 on the issue, and i'm hoping that a GM will take a look at it. As always, trying to search for a known issue in the bug tool was worthless, there's really no point to that feature if they don't get it working.

I originally thought it was due to this mornings patch, but doing somethinking on the matter, i don't believe i actually checked the stats after logging on, so i was assuming it was due to the patch. The only other thing i have done was purchase a runabout today, and i'm thinking that might have been part of the problem.

for specifics, i have a blue quality Electo-plama dual heavy cannons mk iv. Currently i see it was 149 damage and 99dps. When i link it to a friend, they see it where was showing for me originally at 298 damage 199dps.

I will try to do some testing with the combat log, though as there is not parser for it currently, i'll have to try to do it manually. Would be nice if we had a command to do a combatlog to file devs.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:22 PM
I just bought a runabout and now my weapons and shields on my ship have reduced stats.

Earlier, recently equipped phasers vanished and were replaced by my old phasers.

this kinda sucks. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 09:50 AM
well, it won't let me edit the actual thread title.... but after checking around, i can confirm this bug takes place after buying a runabout. This needs to be fixed asap! as it's a game changing bug, this isn't just my bridge officers not being able to wear certain clothing, this is changing my game experience
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandorous View Post
I just bought a runabout and now my weapons and shields on my ship have reduced stats.
Same thing happened to me. Luckily I leveld up soon after that and my stats went back to normal. Not sure if the fact that when I leveled I went from comander to captain though, although getting a new ship may have helped fix the problem. Just to be safe I think I'll pass on flying the runabout for a while just incase flying it was what caused the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Same problem here...after the runabout purchase...stats are bugged..but its only a display problem...ship stats show correct values
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2010, 11:42 AM
indeed, when checking combat logs, the stats do look correct... here's another thing for you, as i was close, i went ahead and leveled up to Captain last night, and that actually fixed this issue.

so it would appear that the runabout is somewhat bugged. Hopefully devs will look into this soon and get it sorted out, as it is certainly a major pain in the ass. Talked to Matt over twitter and he said they'd check into it soon. so hopefully we'll get some answers/fixes for those that have this issue.