Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 12:27 AM
I'm Commander and did get no extra uniform slots. Just now i got a second one, but only after joining a fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I got a second slot when I joined a Fleet.

But no additional slots since then and I am well into Lt Commander now.
Thanks Ravenstein. Maybe this is working as intended...I don't know. But why have the ability to name the uniforms I wonder if not to differentiate between them. Also I notice a 'create' key at the bottom of the tailor window but it is greyed out. Maybe it's broken...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2010, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
You can switch between your costumes by right clicking on your picture and selecting change uniform. However, your BOffs only get one uniform (so far) so they don't have that option.

You also get a second costume slot when you join a Fleet (guild) so you can make a Fleet uniform.
Oh crap, sorry guys, Tempest is right. I found the 2nd slot when I hit Lt. Comm and got the free uniform. I just assumed it came with it. Ive been in a fleet on both since they got created but hadn't looked before that.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-03-2010, 12:57 AM
So it sounds like you have to be in a fleet then to get a second uniform slot. If that is true it is a little disappointing.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhddva View Post
Oh crap, sorry guys, Tempest is right. I found the 2nd slot when I hit Lt. Comm and got the free uniform. I just assumed it came with it. Ive been in a fleet on both since they got created but hadn't looked before that.
Where is the 2nd slot? I've looked everwhere but no luck.