Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 ThlIngan Hol Help Request.
02-07-2010, 11:12 AM
I didn't know if I should've put this thread here or in General, but I came here as this is the Klingon Section of the STO Forum. I am here to ask the help of the local experts of the Klingon Language in converting terms for English to Klingon written with English letters so I can use it for my Klingon character and ships in STO.

Here are the terms I need converted into Klingon if someone is willing to help me.

-Margon Son Of Marog. (Margon Marog puq'loD? Marghom MaroH puq'loD?)

-Margon Of The Klingon Honor Guard or Honor Guardsman(-Klingon?) Margon. Whatever will fit under the "Bones" section of names.

-Kri'stak Volcano. (Fiery Kri'stak Mountain? Burning Kri'stak Mountain?)

Please help me with these requests. Others, don't be afraid to post your questions here as well in hopes of getting them answered. Qapla'!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 AM.