Lt. Commander
# 1 Respec question
02-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Okay i did do a search but i get so many topics that doesnt awnser my question so i deceided to make a new 1.

is there already a respec avaiable for your skills?
this because i'm now playing as a tac/cruiser combi and i really dont like the turn rate of the cruiser(hell i'm LTCMDR and that ship is still fast in turning when i see the higher tier ships.)

if it aint avaiable yet does anybody know an ETA for it? cause i think more people got this problem
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenvZijl View Post
Okay i did do a search but i get so many topics that doesnt awnser my question so i deceided to make a new 1.

is there already a respec avaiable for your skills?
this because i'm now playing as a tac/cruiser combi and i really dont like the turn rate of the cruiser(hell i'm LTCMDR and that ship is still fast in turning when i see the higher tier ships.)

if it aint avaiable yet does anybody know an ETA for it? cause i think more people got this problem
No respec is currently available. There is no ETA on respecs. All we know is that Cryptic has promised they will come up with a way to respec and that it will be available using in-game resources (no real-life cash required).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 12:45 PM
thanks for the quick response m8, it's hard to find awnsers for things like this due to the rants of some people
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Good to know. Thanks for the update.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Hopefully soon, but no rush. I know there's an ingame command setup already but it destroys chars to the point of "unplayable". Its rough cuz you lose your rank if you drop below 6700 i assume (going Lt Comm back to Lt) which may cause problems in quests, and the ship(s) you may have gotten for free.

I agree in its necessity though...Tough to figure out what skills do what until maybe about 10-15 levels worth of experimenting. And although it wouldn't be TOO bad to start over...it would be more fun to keep my original.

I'll wait Cryptic, I'd rather it be done right!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Since you fly a cruiser, use it's broadside ability. Sure, it doesn't turn on a dime but it got great damage from circle and broadside