Lt. Commander
# 11
02-07-2010, 04:36 AM
Hmm how often do you all change you BO's?

I got the same team i had from the start.....
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-07-2010, 04:54 AM
Most of mine seem to get different abilities than they had in the tooltip once I commission them...so, I rarely bother.

I had a blue BO with Viral Matrix III and it turned in to Viral Matrix II after she was commissioned.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post

I still have all my starting acquired BO's - they're my senior staff. I have added a few over the course, but i still use my originals.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post

I have different BOS for different scenarios. I have six that I use in space, and I mix my away team up based on what I think I might need. If I think I'll encounter heavy resistance, I'll take two tactical officers and my engineer who's setup with quantum mortars and turret fabrication.

If I don't feel like being the healer, I'll take the science BO with Medical Tricorder and some light CC abilities. I still have 2 or three empty BO slots.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiEvil
I don't see the big deal here Leviathan99. Since you can get unlimited BO points, what's the problem? You just have re-skill them up. It is not like you "can't" ever get the skills back up. Now, if there wasn't a way to do this...then I'd be right along with you. However, I'm not going to lose sleep over this matter and just accept it as a game mechanic.
It is something of a big deal if, say, I'd trained my basic BOff with blue and purple BOff skills from BOs I bought from the auction house for hundreds of thousands of energy.

And once I have a BO I become attached to, I'm not replacing them. They become the core cast of my "show", with a name and look I invested in, not to mention potentially hundreds of thousands of energy spent on training.

I'm just saying it would be nice to be able to use an Epic Vulcan with "Superior Nerve Pinch" to improve my heavily invested in BO's "Nerve Pinch". It's not JUST skill points you invest in a BO. You consume higher quality BOs to train them.

Sisko doesn't trade Bashir or Odo out for better racials.