# 241
02-07-2010, 04:16 PM
get your whole fleet
with charged partical burst
and run around and spam it as much as u can
Lt. Commander
# 242
02-07-2010, 04:16 PM
What "myself" would do, or actually do, really has no bearing in it, since by the sound of it the klingons were just in nerdrage mode and took the rather childish decision to grief the opposing team by cloaking and making them wait.

Nerdrage happens on both sides, usually ending up with a chat room flamefest, no pvp going on and most of the times the culprit is something silly like VM or just plain "Your faction is overpowered QQ"

I haven't experienced this much (really only once) so the forum QQ's feels blown out of proportion to me, but I will concede that even though I've been lucky, this might be happening more frequently than I thought.
Lt. Commander
# 243
02-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnality

Either way, I played a PVP match just now. Team of 5 of us came in. The 1 Klink said, "5v1? I'll be sitting stealth and eating my food."

This guy need to be reported, banned, what have you. Why? Because it's griefing. It's taking advantage of a system in a way it's not meant to be used.

Wrong, you need to BUG this, the matches should NOT be starting with 1 player on one side and full teams on the other. They should not start until it's FULL for that matter in the 5v5.

He's not griefing, he just has time to burn.
Lt. Commander
# 244
02-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedrin
Wrong, you need to BUG this, the matches should NOT be starting with 1 player on one side and full teams on the other. They should not start until it's FULL for that matter in the 5v5.

He's not griefing, he just has time to burn.
I agree, it's a horrible system, but none of us can do much about it SO why don't we all just admit it and try to speed things along?

I'm all for giving Klingons (and Feds) a minute or so to get in, but 2...3...4...5 minutes? Come on...

I know some of you Klingons feel the same way. No one wants to be underdog, but I've been 1v5 before and I just impulse to the middle and die quickly while chatting with the Klinks in zone.

It's not "omg u r owned" because we're even saying "Yea, lame system. Hurry up and kill me so we can get on with our business." And everyone understands that it's not OUR fault ... it's Cryptics, and we're just being good sports about it.