Lt. Commander
# 1 enough spam already
02-07-2010, 05:35 PM
I know something like this has prob been posted before but i'm to darn lazy to search for it.
anyway Cryptic is there anything you can do about all the spam from those %$#%^ gold sellers?

It is getting out of hand zone chat is nothing but one big advertisement for selling gold and even getting tells and mail from them

my ignore list is so full it's not funny but it doesn't stop. I am not sure what can be done but please please try and do something.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:36 PM
it will not stop, del tac free trials are flowing and the spam will continue... strange considering they cant handle the demand ... then they decide to put out a free trail. Go figure.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Use custom chat channels to talk to friends and fleet. I only ever get the lame PMs from goldsellers to which I promptly report.

I ignore the zonechat unless I'm bored and feel like helping someone. Just keep reporting them. Cryptic will one day, we pray, rid us of such a cancer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 05:50 PM
It isn't only zoen chat. I have gotten in game mails, tells, zone chat and I even recieved three to my Cryptic message box!