Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
# 101
02-05-2010, 01:56 PM
i had mine canceled and amazon are flat out refusing to give me anything at all. apsolutly gutted gd job i pre ordered from 2 places or id have been screwed.
Lt. Commander
# 102
02-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Well I haven't received my copy yet despite Amazon telling me over the phone on Tuesday that Mine has NOT been cancelled, they Took payment Yesterday and sent Borg officer code by email, so I just got off the phone with them and they tell me it has NOT been sent as they have no stock!!!!! but they will send it when they do, and have no idea when that will be!

So paid for it but not got it........*******S!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Anyone ordered from HMV on the 2nd and had it delivered yet? I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow so I'm not stiffed by the grace period ending.
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-08-2010, 01:18 AM
This was why i went into Game, and asked if it had been released, guy went in back, came out with Gold edition, handed over my pennies, came out happy.

I stopped using amazon fro pre-orders a while ago, they have just been to unpredictable.

Hope you all get your stuff sorted though guys.
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-08-2010, 01:22 AM
lol i orderd from amazon only i ordered early and ordered the Special Edition for the borg bo.. they later changed the listing to Gold Edition with the postcards / tshirt / ds9 uniform set / red matter cap... And i got sent the gold edition not the special edition. Wonder if thats why they had to cancel the 1400 pre-orders cos they had to send them to the wrong people. Like myself and others i have seen that had the same thing happen to them strange thing is i got the borg bo aswell in an email LOL