Lt. Commander
Anyone happen to know the stats for the Neodymium Deflector Dish? The bonuses sound really nice, and I'd like to hear the actual numbers from someone.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 04:46 AM
The aux power boost is nice at +8, something you don't normally get from the deflector dish, but the stats are low(about lieutenant level). The worst part is that, as of this post, there is no manuverability increase. So if you are thinking of getting the SYFY bundle just for the dish, like I did, be aware it isn't worth the money.

Bug them about it, because it's false advertising (though I suspect more due to oversight than intent).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richander View Post
The aux power boost is nice at +8, something you don't normally get from the deflector dish, but the stats are low(about lieutenant level). The worst part is that, as of this post, there is no manuverability increase. So if you are thinking of getting the SYFY bundle just for the dish, like I did, be aware it isn't worth the money.

Bug them about it, because it's false advertising (though I suspect more due to oversight than intent).
I suppose *technically* +8 aux does boost your maneuverability. Would love it if someone could post the exact stats though.