Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I have a serious problem with logging in. In fact, I can't. Was doing a mission in the Mylasa Sector/System with a friend, then we both had a DC. Now we both can't log in with that char who was on that certain mission. Tried to login with a klingon char and that worked. So it seems like the mission is bugged on a certain point when we should've got back to our ships.
Hope you could fix that soon
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 06:05 PM
i had the same with the patrol mish at pellme II.... And now just again when i tried to switch maps for pvp from SOL. The time at Pellme was fixed after lets say an hour, since the system somehow places you again in the sector block, which was at least what happened to me....

Now i just gotta wait for that pvp session to be over, so i hope the database thinks im in SOL again.

Good luck, just wait.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Tīliss in the Vendor Sector is the same,always DC at the Loading Screen. Tried maybe 5 Times now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Yea, I'm also back in the sector block...but now Im not sure if I'm able to finish that mission or if it will bug again
Guess I'll just try
Lt. Commander
# 5 Ghost ship
02-08-2010, 02:52 AM
i just entered the ghost ship mission and immediatly i was logged out and can no longer log in CAUSE the server is not responding.