Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Kaiser
This just happened to me as well. I have not tried other characters, but when I loaded a single mission it said "server not responding" however the mission eventually loaded. When I entered into another mission it said the same thing but I was booted before it loaded. Now I cannot access that character at all when attempting to log in.
UPDATE: This was resolved for my account and is working fine now. Took about 15 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darveses View Post
Cant login with my main after entering a base in an exploration mission.

Loading screen says "server not responding™" and a second later I get the above mentioned message before being kicked back to the login screen. Only occurs on my main, not on any other char.

I heard this issue also plagues CO players, so I hope somebody knows how to deal with it
I got the same problem after trying to beam to the research base in the briar patch
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-06-2010, 10:56 AM
I am having this same problem now just trying to enter the Kei system on the first patrol mission outside of the Sol system. I'm guessing it might have something to do with too many players trying to use a cluster at the same time and the server is just dropping random people when this happens. Wish Cryptic would give an update as to what causes this and an ETA on a fix.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Same thing trying to load out of Sol, Sever doesnt respond then kicks off for 10 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-08-2010, 03:44 AM
I'll add my own person as experiencing this problem at the moment: trying to enter the Great Bloom system when I first get a "server not responding" message during the loading screen, then a connection to server lost message...