Lt. Commander
Hiho,
i've got a little problem: I bought the Star Trek Online Silver Edition here, http://www.amazon.de/Star-Trek-Onlin...5618864&sr=8-2, it arrived at Saturday. Now I tried to add it to my Account:
"Products
You have no products. Click here to enter a key."
I'm clicking on "Click" and insert the Code from the back of the manual, everything*s ok until now.
"You are subscribing to:

* Star Trek Online - Retail
With 30 free days"
And there's my Problem: I don't want to pay monthly for the Game, just with a Game Card. But I haven't got one, because i thought there are 30 free Days within the Silver Edition. And now I can't add the Game to my Products.
What should I do now?
I already wrote to the support, i'm waiting now for two days ...

I hope anyone can help me =)

MfG Killmichnich
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killmichnich View Post
Hiho,
i've got a little problem: I bought the Star Trek Online Silver Edition here, http://www.amazon.de/Star-Trek-Onlin...5618864&sr=8-2, it arrived at Saturday. Now I tried to add it to my Account:
"Products
You have no products. Click here to enter a key."
I'm clicking on "Click" and insert the Code from the back of the manual, everything*s ok until now.
"You are subscribing to:

* Star Trek Online - Retail
With 30 free days"
And there's my Problem: I don't want to pay monthly for the Game, just with a Game Card. But I haven't got one, because i thought there are 30 free Days within the Silver Edition. And now I can't add the Game to my Products.
What should I do now?
I already wrote to the support, i'm waiting now for two days ...

I hope anyone can help me =)

MfG Killmichnich
Short answer: You can't.

As far as I know of there isn't any way to subscribe without providing billing details even if you're not going to pay with a CC. You should be able to provide the info they want and then cancel the billing afterwards. They shouldn't charge you until after your 30 days are done anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 04:35 AM
Or you can buy a prepaid time card to activate your game account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 04:40 AM
You need to add a method of billing so they can continue your subscription after your free 30 days.

Enter your key,
Set up a subscription
make sure its been fully accepted
Hit cancel subscription (not cancel immediately, as you will lose your 30 free days)
Play the game for free for 30 days.