Lt. Commander
I get the above-mentioned error after the log-in in the launcher! I have used my digital retail key to create my account and have choosen Pay pal for the sub! My dashboard says everyting is fine but the launcher informs me about an "account error please contact billing support"!

I have written a ticket but got no respones until now! Cryptic_Rehpic told me in the IRC Chat on Saturday that i have entered my key correctly but that Cryptic has an escalating problem with their Billing Provider. Well now its Monday and still the same desaster!

I am really getting impatient and angry!

It would be really helpful to get an official statement concerning my problem!

Excuse my bad english but as a German user its not that easy to describe my problem!

Silence1980
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Get in touch wth them again. Rehpic is a senior guy at cryptic, if he says to wait because their billing provider is having problems (not cryptic), then all you can do is wait.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Thank you for you quick reply!

Rehpic really helped me because he was the only one who could support my with information so this wasnt an offence against him! I hope that it didnt seem so!

I thinking about to call the support phone in about an hour to get some more details! Do you think this may help?