Lt. Commander
I'd like to be able to change some of the window sizes. Particularly the Chat box. For me, it is too tall, but there is a limit to how short it can be. I'd like it so that it was only a few lines tall.

Also, the current space hotbar of 8 or 10 keys is not enough. I'd like to be able to expand or decrease as I see fit (up to a reasonable amount... say 15?)

Also, it would be nice to be able to move hotkey bars vertical, and to split them out... such that I have one horizontal and one vertical for example.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 11:01 AM
The tool bar can be expanded to 2 rows or 3 rows, but sadly, not disconnected from eachother or vertical.

I'd like to be able to resize the minimap. I like to have more space visible there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Yes that provides more vertical clutter unfortuantely
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 03:37 PM
All of this would be fixed with Modular UI.

If we could add skins or mods to the UI(i'm not saying advanced scripting from something like wow, but something, at least), cryptic could keep on with it's core UI designs, while those not happy with it could change it to their heart's content.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 09:30 AM
What's doubly annoying for me is ground combat has 10 spots while space combat has 8...