Lt. Commander
# 11
02-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Well I tried to beam to a friend's bridge and I was almost disappointed to see him waiting for me. No fun !
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEternity
the bridge is laughable i invited a friend to come on the bridge so we could trade and it stuck us in separate instances on the same bridge WTF lol
I DIED!

Ensign
# 13
11-01-2014, 02:45 PM
It says, "You cannot access the bridge here"
Captain
# 14
11-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Nice vintage. Twas only 6 days after the game's release too. Perhaps we can sell it for profit.

Bottled Necrothread anyone?
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Career Officer
# 15
11-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
I lol'd

I would use the bridge a lot with those additions :
  • Possibility to choose a system in a list and warp there with a warp animation on the view screen
  • Possibility to use the replicator
  • Possibility to access the bank
  • Possibility to use the chatbox to contact my RP friends
This would be much more useful to me than the option to change the look of a bridge where I almost never go.
you can access your account bank from there if you have one but not the character or fleet banks.

the chat and replicator you can use anywhere so they can be used on your bridge.

the transwarp idea is beyond the mechanics of the game engine.
Quote:
When I think about everything we've been through together, maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey, and if that journey takes a little longer, so we can do something we all believe in, I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.
Captain
# 16
11-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydazlers View Post
you can access your account bank from there if you have one but not the character or fleet banks.

the chat and replicator you can use anywhere so they can be used on your bridge.

the transwarp idea is beyond the mechanics of the game engine.
You do know you're talking to no one, right? Archived Post should've made you realize that.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.