Lt. Commander
Hi and thanks in advance for reading this.

I am a female player looking for a fleet with some other gals. I am in a fleet now, but in Teamspeak it's 99% guys and they are very nice and all, but the conversation is mostly about guy things (and sometimes gets pretty crude).

I'm not looking for an all-female fleet or anything like that, just one that's not a boys' club (no offense to the guys reading this).

I'm a fairly experience MMO player (EVE, WoW, Warhammer, Lotro, SWG) and play a support class in most of the games I have played. I'm currently a Science captain, and am looking for a friendly, family-like atmosphere in a fleet. I don't mind some hardcore players and pvp'ers, as sometimes I am like that when the mood strikes me.

Anyway, before this gets too rambly...if this sounds like your fleet, and if I sound like I may be a good match, please respond in this thread or send me a PM.

Thanks!
Tia
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 09:40 AM
hello and welcome to the sto forums. we at the 4th fleet are very mature, friendly and active group of people. we have at least 6 female members and at least 2 very active. we realise that real life comes first but if your going to be away for a week or more to notify or captain. we use ventrilo to chat and someone is on 24/7 we group together play missions pvp what ever players choose we even solo when ever we want. like i said someone is always on. we do not have any drama and if an instance happens we have a jag unit in place that takes care of the problem. luckily our jag unit is bored. lol we dont want or tolerate drama. like i said we are mature laid back fleet. we are all friends and help each other and contribute what we can to the fleet and to each other. if you would like to apply at one of the best fleets in game apply at http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php you can read our history, structure and what is expected out of our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Look at Starfleet Operations and be one of our first famale officers..
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Thank you for your responses!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 01:58 PM
your welcome. if you have the time to check out our fleet you would see for yourself we are one of the best fleets in the game with a great community of people that try to help each other. if you have any questions you can pm me on here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 05:49 PM
How real do you want to be as starfleet? We are the Starfleet! We are starfleet operations, the true echelon command of missions for starfleet command. Check us out http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804