Lt. Commander
# 1 Stacking Traits?
02-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi, sorry I tried looking so I'm not sure if this question has been asked already (I haven't found an answer), but I noticed some BO's can have traits that effect the team like "Teamwork" (team 5% exploit dmg) or "Leadership" (Give 15% faster repair). My question is, these traits do apply right? even though they are not traits on your main. Mainly, I was wondering if anyone knew if these traits stacked at all, in the sense say my main has Teamwork, and also my BO, would that amount to more then the 5%. Or even, lets say all my BO's assigned had "Teamwork", could it stack and add up to a super fast repair rate compared to default?

Sorry and thanks

UP UP AND AWAY
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 03:22 PM
I have a question in much the same area so IŽll tag along here and bump the subject.

With regards to these innate traits that some BOŽs have, - they donŽt specify a range. Can anybody confirm if that means that the range is unlimited?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 12:53 AM
bump, anyone know how about I can go and test this maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 04:33 AM
They do stack according to some testing in another thread I've read.

Edit: Here you go: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...fficient+stack
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Leadership currently appears to have no effect when on a BO, unless by "repair rate" they mean something other than hull. Whether I have no Human BO's at all (even in my crew) or a Human BO at a station, my hull repair rate is the same. The only other possibility is that it only affects in-combat hull repair, but that doesn't seem logical to me. It's possible that ground traits work differently, however, since that is the main focus of BO traits.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks Ruin9, that answered my question, and even better, didn't know there was efficient as a trait (which is even better). heh ^^

Kaigen, I didn't know leadership wasn't working yet, so that's good to know before I tried testing it out myself just to find it fail lol.

I will keep my eye out for efficient for now, and down road test out leadership. Thank guys for answering my question, take care ^^
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2010, 08:06 PM
has anyone seen the trait Efficient on a BO or did they remove it. Because I have been looking forever, and haven't seen one at all yet (looked at all ranks in the Exchange and shops)
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blufox View Post
has anyone seen the trait Efficient on a BO or did they remove it. Because I have been looking forever, and haven't seen one at all yet (looked at all ranks in the Exchange and shops)
I have one BO with that trait (a Saurian I believe).
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 01:03 AM
o, just probably one of those rare traits everyone wants lol. Seriously hate looking in exchange at every single officer for it lol and failing T.T