Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Personal Log: Takurai
02-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Lieutenants...no, pardon me, Lieutenant Commanders Personal Log...day...one?

How do I get this to stop recording for a second? *grunting*

I didn't really understand why I should keep a log, and really, didn't bother before. But now that I have been promoted, I've finally given in and started on one. I guess a part of me didn't feel as if the
Spirit of Mayard was really my ship. Captain Aurion, the entire crew, gone in that moment. I wonder what fate would have had in store for me had I been on board the ship as well. But that wasn't in the stars for me...

Divine Spear. When they gave me command of a escort ship, a ship designed for war, I wondered why. I was never fond of it. I always felt we should resolve our problems without a weapon. But when I look back on the missions we completed, the lives we saved because of my strength, and the strength of theSpirit of Mayard, I realize that there really are fights we must take part in. So I accepted command of the ship, along with the rank of Lt. Commander. I took her out on a shakedown cruise. She's got...a mind of her own, I think. She twirls and spins like a Mayardian Dev'at!

Mayard...I went there, after the shakedown cruise. For the first time I've seen, the Defense Force on standby, and the councils both meet daily. There are whisperings that Mayard will not formally enter the war, taking more of a supporting role. Protecting shipping routes and the like.

I've seen the Undine with my own eyes. Fought them twice. Both times, it took an entire fleet just to disable one of their capital ships! I fear my home can not remain neutral for long. I only hope that the planet will be unscarred from this great battle...what could these creatures want with the Federation? Why do they meet us not with outreached hands, but the tip of a blade?


End Log Entry
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-08-2010, 11:41 PM
*****...no, pardon me, Patrick Swayze Personal Log...day...one?

How do I stop cancer for a second? *grunting*

I didn't really understand why I should keep a log, and really, didn't bother before. But now that I have no future, I've finally given in and started with one. I guess a part of me didn't feel as if the Spirit of my Pancreas was really my worst enemy. Agent Charles Barker, The Beast, gone in that moment. I wonder what fate would have had in store for me had I not recieved cancer. But that wasn't in the stars for me...

When they gave me the role for Dirty Dancing, I wondered why. I was never fond of it. I always felt we should resolve our problems without a suggestive themes. But when I look back on the movies i've completed, the lives we saved because of my strength, and the strength of my pancreas, I realize that there really are fights we must take part in. So I accepted my role, along with the my pedophile role in Donnie Darko. I took Lisa out to see that movie once. She's got...a mind of her own, I think.

San Diego...I went there, after Donnie Darko. For the first time I've seen, the armpit of california, and the lifeless people of california. There are whisperings that California is not really american.

I've seen the cancer with my own eyes. Fought them twice. Both times, it took an placebo just to get through it! I fear my time on earth is not long. I only hope that the planet will be unscarred from out pollution and the republicans...what could these creatures want with the free peoples of america?? Why do they meet us not with outreached hands, but the tip of a syringe?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-09-2010, 09:07 AM
You make me sad inside.

...if I can figure out what you meant
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durgat
*****...no, pardon me, Patrick Swayze Personal Log...day...one?

How do I stop cancer for a second? *grunting*

I didn't really understand why I should keep a log, and really, didn't bother before. But now that I have no future, I've finally given in and started with one. I guess a part of me didn't feel as if the Spirit of my Pancreas was really my worst enemy. Agent Charles Barker, The Beast, gone in that moment. I wonder what fate would have had in store for me had I not recieved cancer. But that wasn't in the stars for me...

When they gave me the role for Dirty Dancing, I wondered why. I was never fond of it. I always felt we should resolve our problems without a suggestive themes. But when I look back on the movies i've completed, the lives we saved because of my strength, and the strength of my pancreas, I realize that there really are fights we must take part in. So I accepted my role, along with the my pedophile role in Donnie Darko. I took Lisa out to see that movie once. She's got...a mind of her own, I think.

San Diego...I went there, after Donnie Darko. For the first time I've seen, the armpit of california, and the lifeless people of california. There are whisperings that California is not really american.

I've seen the cancer with my own eyes. Fought them twice. Both times, it took an placebo just to get through it! I fear my time on earth is not long. I only hope that the planet will be unscarred from out pollution and the republicans...what could these creatures want with the free peoples of america?? Why do they meet us not with outreached hands, but the tip of a syringe?

dunno why...but i lol'd
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tason
You make me sad inside.

...if I can figure out what you meant
Just smile, nod and back away very, very slowly. I enjoyed your original post- very well written. You need to expand it into a story or something.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Just smile, nod and back away very, very slowly. I enjoyed your original post- very well written. You need to expand it into a story or something.

I've been working on it
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM.