Lt. Commander
Well it is bad that you open up the three hotbars and start setting the skills you want into their places but you can't clear anything you place in to the wrong place.

Or how about being able to clear it toally so you can have a clear field to set it up as needed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 05:55 AM
I'm curious as to how to clear the hot bar as well. I just went to 3 bars myself and the UI duplicated and deleted quite a few of my active abilities. I went to hit reverse polarity and it was gone, with all the duplication I don't have room for all my abilities anymore.

How do I clear the hot key bars to redo them?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 05:58 AM
I'm not sure I understand, I can just drag the abilities I don't want in the hotbar by holding right mouse button.

Is this what you're asking?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB324
I'm not sure I understand, I can just drag the abilities I don't want in the hotbar by holding right mouse button.

Is this what you're asking?

I tried left click and right click and drag and the ability I was trying to get rid of stays right there on the toolbar. Like there are 3 "ramming speed" hotkeys. I right click and drag it activates it, I left click and drag and it does nada. I want to REMOVE 2 of the ramming speed hotkeys to make room for my other abilitiess.

In reality I would just like to clear the all 3 bars so I can organize them the way that makes sense to me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeedy2k
I tried left click and right click and drag and the ability I was trying to get rid of stays right there on the toolbar. Like there are 3 "ramming speed" hotkeys. I right click and drag it activates it, I left click and drag and it does nada. I want to REMOVE 2 of the ramming speed hotkeys to make room for my other abilitiess.

In reality I would just like to clear the all 3 bars so I can organize them the way that makes sense to me.
hmm I'm at work so I can't check, but I distinctly remember removing various skills from the hotbar in order to put others.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB324
hmm I'm at work so I can't check, but I distinctly remember removing various skills from the hotbar in order to put others.

I'm at work as well but was playing with it some last night because I had a battle with an apex battleship and I desperately needed a few that weren't there. I still won but reverse polarity and polarize hull plating would have been really nice to have up.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Shift + right mouse button + drag.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Right-click drag off the toolbar and let it go outside of the toolbar works for me to remove them. Same drag manoeuvre into the bar places them there. At least, that works for me.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
Shift + right mouse button + drag.

I'll give this a whirl tonight
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Came back home and checked - dragging skills off the bar by holding right button works perfectly.