Lt. Commander
# 11
02-09-2010, 09:04 AM
I felt the same way with the President. "IT'S BEEN ONE FULL WEEK OBAMA!!!! WHY IS EVERYTHING NOT FIXED YET????? YOU SUCK AND I AM CANCELING MY SUBSCRIPTION!!!!! I NEVER GOT MY BRIDGE OFFICER EITHER!!!!!"
Lt. Commander
# 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Sarcasm asside, it really should take a week to fix bugged uniforms.
should or shouldn't?
Lt. Commander
# 13
I just remembered I cant dress my BO's in TOS uniforms...Whats up with that! I want C Points!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by local.host View Post
I think that server stability and not-working game systems are more important than something more on the visually-pleasing side of the game. I'd love to dress all my peeps in Wrath of Khan uniforms, but it's not a game-breaker when I see "SERVER NOT RESPONDING".
Maybe you havent played MMOs before, or maybe you just dont understand how Dev teams work. But the entire team isnt working on the same thing. The teams are divided into different groups that work on different things. The people who are working on server stability are not not the same people who are fixing bugs. So unless you are actually suggesting that the entire team should stop what their doing until the people who are working on server stability are done, then that argument doesnt make any sense.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonJean
should or shouldn't?
ShouldNT; my mistake :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-09-2010, 09:10 AM
The only thing I can imagine that's taking them so long is that they are creating all the new leg textures that will be needed from scratch. They got lazy by just slapping pants on every character and called it a day, but they forgot that they'd promised skirts, so now they have to scramble and create a bunch of new textures. There's really no other explanation as to why it's taking so long to remedy what seems to be a rather simple fix.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandajuice View Post
The only thing I can imagine that's taking them so long is that they are creating all the new leg textures that will be needed from scratch. They got lazy by just slapping pants on every character and called it a day, but they forgot that they'd promised skirts, so now they have to scramble and create a bunch of new textures. There's really no other explanation as to why it's taking so long to remedy what seems to be a rather simple fix.
Unfortunately, that is not the case. There are already female NPCs in game wearing TOS skirts.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-09-2010, 09:19 AM
People spend their money on this, and after a week it still isnt fixed....

Take their money and run/ignore them mentality by Cryptic?...... I really hope not, but the longer this goes on the worse their rep gets tbh.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-09-2010, 09:22 AM
Perhaps they're stockpiling fixes for a major patch instead of several tiny ones. I also hope the test shard rolls out soon so we can see what they're at least working on.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by local.host View Post
I think that server stability and not-working game systems are more important than something more on the visually-pleasing side of the game. I'd love to dress all my peeps in Wrath of Khan uniforms, but it's not a game-breaker when I see "SERVER NOT RESPONDING".
But you didn't pay 20% to 50% more for the Khan uniform like the rest of us did by purchasing the DDE and the CE.....we paid MORE FOR AN EXTRA WE HAVEN"T GOTTEN.....how do people not get this and think we are screaming for some asthetic thing!!!!

It's that I handed out my HARD EARNED money and expecting what was advertised!!