Lt. Commander
# 1 The Gorn Resistance
02-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Greeting fellow Gorn,

If your are as incredulous as I am that the Klingons could conquer the Gorn Hegemony, then this may be the fleet for you.

The Gorn Resistance is a fleet for Gorn, by Gorn, and only Gorn. To join, you must be a Gorn and willing to help work to restore the glory of the Gorn Hegemony.

OOC Stuff:
So basically this is a casual fleet for people that like the Gorn. Everyone must be a Gorn race character. I want to keep the fleet pretty casual as I don't actually have a lot of time to play. I would ask that most chat be "In character" with any Out of Character stuff being in ().

I figure I need a fleet to help me out in the Klingon side right now given the lack of PvE, and I love the Gorn, so lets mix the two. All I ask is that anyone joining the fleet be here for a good time and DBAD. (Don't be a ****.)

I don't have a Vent server yet, if you have one to volunteer, it can get you promoted. I may be able to get a little forum space over at www.d20radio.com. Of course the main fleet there is the 66th Fleet, which is a Federation fleet (and a bunch of great people.)

So, if interested in getting in touch with your inner Gorn, let me know. The fleet has not yet formed, but as soon as I have enough people we will be forming.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 09:13 AM
The Gorn Resistance Fleet is now formed. We would welcome any Gorn that seek to restore the Hegemony.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 08:00 PM
While I have nothing against the klingons, none of the other fleets listed are really terribly interesting to me, and yes, gorn are cool, and worthy of love .

My handle is Sobek Thourne@Comrade_Johan

GMT +10 Australian east coast time
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Hmm, perhaps I should mention that he fleet founders are all in the USA. AS soon as I get a chance we will be glad to bring you in to the fleet. You can be our rep to other time zones.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2010, 11:40 AM
I would like to join. I play soley PVP - Medic
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Would love to join I just hit captain 3. I play about 4-5 hours a day but I have 3 people I am leveling up at the moment:p at least till i find another job
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2010, 03:33 AM
Gorn Hegemony is a great idea. I'd like to keep in touch to see how well you do for your fleet. We have a 300 member base on Starfleet Operations and Sto'Vo'Kor will be coming in force after March 5th.
We have already started to infiltrate on the Klingon side. Check us out and keep in touch.

Chancelor

Lord Rommel

PS: our both fleets are in the starfleet database.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2010, 07:01 AM
If anyone wants to join the Gorn Resistance, please send me a friend request. That is
Hetsh at vadersson. Once I see you on as a Gorn I will add your as a member of the resistance.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-04-2010, 10:47 AM
This is excellent and exactly what I was hoping to find. I just got the game this week, and only last night unlocked the Klingon factions, so I am not very good/familiar with the game yet, but the whole reason I got it in the first place was so I could play as a Gorn. I will try to contact you soon.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 07:46 AM
The Resistance is growing. We invite all fellow Gorn to seek us out and join the underground. Freedom!

Thanks,
Duncan