Lt. Commander
Greetings everyone,

Since these seems to be the place where all the actively recruiting fleets are I thought I would take a moment to see what available.

I live in the U.S. in the Eastern time zone 10:16 am currently if your like me and can't handle time differences very well for anyone NOT in the U.S.

I'm an evening player, trying to come on a few hours a night, just looking to meet a group of players that has no problem with that. I have both TS and Vent though I don't use them when I'm on at classes

For those that care I'm 29, I know that seems to be a requirement for some fleets to be over 18.

I have no preference as to RP or non RP

End game for me is mostly PVP though WoW type raiding is fun as well.

Hopefully thats enough info, hope to hear from ya.

-Daren-
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Filter through the goldspam and check your PMs
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Hello Lt Cmd Daren Raynes I've noticed your looking into a Fleet

Check out our website at www.clanbbf.com
40% of the time people get lost in this site if you need help just Private message me

Friendly people will help you get setup in the BBF process

We support Team Speak 3 and we use is for Startrek online!

Tell them Curtner Sent Ya!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Welcome Captain!

We are Rogue Specter, and would love to have you!

Founded in 2408 on Starbase 500, We are a fleet that has a small amount of members--currently--looking for many more--We are compiled of people who have been in both Closed and Open beta, People who have little gaming experience, and people who have a lot or this is their first MMO.We are friendly, and casual, and we do not require role play but encourage it.

Our Fleet was founded on the principles that many others simply refuse to acknowledge--that every individual has an opinion, and their opinion is entitled.

We are Rogue Specter Fleet--We are members who have broken away from another Fleet during Open Beta because we simply did not thrive off of the drama that their fleet had--this is a game, and we did not want to have the drama that most MMO's experience interfere with game play.

We were founded on January 19th 2010--We have both a Ventrilo Server and a Chat Server. We Welcome opinions, and diversity--and We help our members in pvp, pve and other game play. Our application process is easy.

We Welcome you to our site--please join us if you want a fair, drama free, MMO Experience.

http://www.roguespecter.webs.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Perhaps you'd be interested in the recently commissioned Epsilon Fleet. It is currently for Lt. Commander and Lieutenant officers ONLY in order to try and keep fleet members together and able to help one another without some members having to "slum it" in lower level missions. And you just happen to fit that description perfectly.

Check it out here for more info.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Thanks for all the responses, when I'll be sure to check out all your sites when I have some time this evening after work.

-Daren-