Lt. Commander
...THE SERVER AT THIS TIME.

I recieved the message,"You are not allowed to log into server at this time". But when I re-activated my key I was able to gain access. Which I think is wrong, because I paid so much for the Deluxe STO, then turn around and have to pay again does not seem fare. If you are having this problem try this. It worked for me. By the way, I ordered online from Atari. I hope CS reads this and respond otherwise, I feel they knew about this along and didn't respond in order to gain more profit. Sorry, but at this point I'm ****ed.

Sent 6 hours trying to log in, when a simple message would have explained things.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 11:59 AM
What do you mean you had to pay again?

Maybe I am not clear on exactly what you are saying but you should have had a pre-order key to gain advantage of open beta and the head start when you pre-ordered your deluxe version and then when you actually got the box of the game after release you put in the code from the box and you are playing just fine.

You had to pay twice?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 12:01 PM
It sounds like he did it out of impatience. And he is making multiple posts about the same topic in the wrong place.
Lt. Commander
# 4 I tried earlier....
02-09-2010, 12:10 PM
....to submit the key, but I got the message,"your key has already been activated". so I was thinking that I didn't have to reactivate it.
Lt. Commander
# 5 I feel....
02-09-2010, 12:13 PM
...if STO had made that clear, I wouldn't have posted so much. Which to have ****ed a lot of people off. I truely appologize for that. But continued bashing doesn't help.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 12:19 PM
considering we get 30 days of free play and don't get our first charge until March...I'd say you are incorrect and freaking out for no reason....
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 12:20 PM
No bashing. There are those who will, and you'll see the difference.

I did, however, take your feelings less into account due to this thread being identical to your other one.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 12:26 PM
if you do not wish to hear other's opinions...why did you post this on the public forum instead of lodging a support ticket?