Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
As it seems I've exausted every other venue of trying to contact somebody at cryptic support, I'm posting just to have exausted every last method of trying to recieve help.

I preordered the game and am a lifetime subscriber I did not recieve the option to create a Liberated Borg character, Nor did i recieve two additional character slots. Ive seen other threads in which individuals were eventually heard and assisted with their account and posted in one in fact, but seeing as the thread was over 7 pages long my cry for help may have gone unnoticed.

In the pursuit of trying to get it fixed, ive reinstalled, logged off and on several dozen times, submitted a trouble ticket, called the cryptic technical support number and waited for 2 hours listening to Champions Online music before I was disconnected.

I understand that the workload must be considerable, fixing issues and helping what players you can, but to my experiance if you don't speak up when something is wrong, the issue won't be fixed. I also believe a $300 investment is substancial enough that I aggressively pursue the the bonuses which are part of the insentive to becomming a lifetime subscriber. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to enjoying the game for a "Lifetime" And I eagerly await being able to dive into gameplay with my Liberated Borg Starfleet officer.

Yours Truly,

T'Nakh - Klingon Warrior for the Federation (until im able to make my Borg Engineering officer)

(Also: my trouble ticket is #625896 if that helps, an automated responce has not yet been generated and it's been over a day)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm having the same problem
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Maybe a stupid question but have you claimed the items through the cstore?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Might have to call them

http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing

Near bottom of page is "Contact us"
I hope you get this resolved quickly
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 01:22 PM
No need to claim either bonus in the store... It is immediately apparent as soon as you log in, so these people definitely have a problem with the account and it needs to be looked at by Cryptic.

Good luck with calling them, it must be very frustrating Let us know the outcome here please
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deemac51 View Post
No need to claim either bonus in the store... It is immediately apparent as soon as you log in, so these people definitely have a problem with the account and it needs to be looked at by Cryptic.

Good luck with calling them, it must be very frustrating Let us know the outcome here please
Ahh ok,I know I had to claim my borg the 1st day of the head start,we even managed to crash the cstore with claiming the borg's.
Maybe this was changed after the store crash.