Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 what the hell!
02-09-2010, 02:46 PM
... is wrong with this game, no1 selling game in the uk and ive been waiting months and now i find that my ship pr character keeps jittering around the screen, i wont to love this game but cannot even play, day 3 and still not of the tutorial...

anyone with similar problems...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 02:52 PM
It's because there are too many people running the gates. Cryptic had never dreamt about getting so many people play the game. Learning lesson. Maybe they relied on Atari's marketing protocols and prognosis and now ended up in a critical overload. haha. Next month conditions should become much better. Beta ran very smooth so by watching all those complains coming in my decision to wait until march at least was a good one.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 02:59 PM
*sighs* i wont to play, people must be having some kind of success, although the forums suggest otherwise...

got to admit in the morning uk time or early evening it seemed to be playing smoothly, as son as the US come online to play it goes pear shaped...

disappointed and demoralised.... *looks around for hope or some 'cryptic' reference to a solution'