Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 stuck and unable to move
02-09-2010, 02:04 PM
This mission has a rather approriate name "trapped"... I'm now stuck against a piece of debris and unable to move... I'm in combat so I can't leave the zone... When I log out and back in, I'm in the exact same place... Been this way for over 30 minutes now. There really needs to be a "stuck" command to help us in situations like this. Just out of curiosity, I tried "/stuck" and it says "If you're still stuck use /killme", and /killme brings up a gm request form... Wish there was some kind of notification of an approximate wait time when you're waiting for GM help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvanos View Post
This mission has a rather approriate name "trapped"... I'm now stuck against a piece of debris and unable to move... I'm in combat so I can't leave the zone... When I log out and back in, I'm in the exact same place... Been this way for over 30 minutes now. There really needs to be a "stuck" command to help us in situations like this. Just out of curiosity, I tried "/stuck" and it says "If you're still stuck use /killme", and /killme brings up a gm request form... Wish there was some kind of notification of an approximate wait time when you're waiting for GM help.
Don't bother waiting for a GM. do the /killme, uncheck "Request GM Reply" and then click Abort Mission. It will force warp you out of the mission. Once out you should see a notification to continue from where you left off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeybarf View Post
Don't bother waiting for a GM. do the /killme, uncheck "Request GM Reply" and then click Abort Mission. It will force warp you out of the mission. Once out you should see a notification to continue from where you left off.
Only problem with that is, because I'm put into combat... I don't get the option to "Abort Mission", it's greyed out on the request form. However, I did discover that I can still enter a pvp queue, and get transported to a pvp map, from there I can abort the mission and start again. Just have to make sure you're not against any debris when you get to that point again hehe....