Lt. Commander
# 901
02-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Is it an emailed preorder receipt? Try forwarding that to Cryptic and see if it helps.
Lt. Commander
# 902
02-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Can we use the pre-order items on multiple characters or are these one shot items? I want to try them out, but I don't want to blow them on a character I may or may not use as much as another.
Lt. Commander
# 903 Retailer exclusives
02-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Now this may have been asked somewhere in the 91 pages of info of this thread but i am going to ask it anyway. I read on the pre-order FAQ page that those item have are given to each toon, is that also true with the retailer exclusive items such as the star ship given to Gamestop purchased boxes?
Lt. Commander
# 904 Borg BO availability
02-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackjackWidow
Is your BBO available to all characters? It looks like the red matter capacitor is, but I want to be careful that I use her with the 'right' character if I can't use her for all of them.

Thanks!
I wasn't sure if this had been answered. So far I have used two Borg bridge officers with 2 characters. I am thinking they are available to all of them but haven't tried the other 2 characters.
Lt. Commander
# 905
02-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Well I have gone to retail page, FAQ and still no info I need.

I pre-purchased 1-30-10 and tried to purchase Annual subscription at special rate. The code given to me by BestBuy did not work for sign into Head Start/Beta. I asked BestBuy for new and how I could get Annual Subscription. They knew nothing about the Annual sub special. They gave me a new code but that was not until 2-3-10. The beta was over and it was pass the release date. I also had already pick-up my retail copy.

How do I get the Annual Subscription at the $119.99 rate?

Needless to say I could find how to get othe bonuses.

If I do not it is highly unlikely that I will subscrib at all.
Lt. Commander
# 906
02-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffianseven
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundibble69
Amazon UK-

No Borg Birdge Officer

I was able to finally retreive my Borg Bridge Officer by going to the C-Store under the "more" options in the game menu. I had to first redeem her then take her out of my inventory. I also thought I did not have one. Hope you find yours.
Thank YOU! I was going crazy triyng to find this Biatch who would of know (Inventory) I went the whole way back to earth to find her and after reading thru 80 some pages I found your post thanks again

Where to retrieve liberated borg bridge officer after you get it from C-store (little icon upper right coner ingame play)
Lt. Commander
# 907
02-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Im from Australia, im sure like many over here who ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH ANY OF THOSE ONLINE STORES PROVIDED TO CHOOSE FROM, (surely there is an online capacity over our way that you can utilise for promotions - one that our side of the globe are familiar with - consumer confidence would be the heart of my grief here within), i pre-ordered the ultimate exclusive package (the lifetime subscription) mainly for the Borg bridge Officer. (what can i say - i have the time and the money)
Sad to say my own ISP here in Aus restricts me from downloading the game client as it is too big.(my download cap is 3g/month - once capped it restricts downloading to bits! not mb. Truly sux.
So i have been waiting for the retail copy to arrive, which it now has 24-48hrs ago, providing me with the other key, and as detailed - would not be released until 2nd feb - so be it.
The pre-ordered key activates but thats about it. When i log into the game, follow directions to c-store etc to claim my pre-order bonuses - and they are not there.. i have so far entered both keys, both activating and yet it appears i have spent all this money for a standard, normal retail game - no beta/headstart enjoyment, a nice hole in the wallet and no Borg capability!
Not Happy JAN!
but there is hope.. i have created a ticket, in an attempt to resolve this, and i have great confidence it will be resolved to my favour, but perhaps this could be sorted here.

can i have a recognised authority confirm what steps i should have taken, need to take, with activating keys.
And lastly where does it say what type of subscription you are currently subscribed to? how can i confirm my 'lifetime' subscription is activated?
Enjoy the day - i would if i could play with my borg friends!