Lt. Commander
# 1 Officer down
02-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Is there, or will there be an option to have my bridge officers resuscitate me or any other officer who goes down? They CAN do it apparently but almost never do; I'd say there's a 5% chance I'll be rezzed by one, and a 0% chance they might rezz each other. An option to have them resurrect me, or to target and resurrect another or even just a "resuscitate downed officers" command would be swell.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 09:18 PM
eh?

call for help?

works fine!
it even works while they are still in combat as long as the bo who tries to res you isn't under attack.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Well, it doesn't, or didn't work for me, and that's with spamming the button every now and then and hoping for the best. All I got was a message saying "You are not on a team."
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Strange. My away team will finish a fight before trying to revive a downed teammate. But frankly once the fight is over, they never have once failed to get me and the teammates on their feet. Usually, the downed officer has been revived before I have located where he fell. As a Lieutenant, I have also taken early alpha strikes and watched from the floor as my officers took on entire groups by themselves. Sometimes only two officers remaining standing at the end of the fight. But I have not once has to "respawn" since very early open beta. It's a rather interesting experience watching those officers spank the swordsmasters that WTFPwned you in black and white.

Calling for help only really seems to be necessary if your team are players, who aren't always all that observant.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 06:28 AM
It worked fine for me, like the previous poster said, only if you have an officer who is not currently taking fire will the rez you, it may take 10-30 secs, but as long as they dont die eventually thelly rez you up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 06:51 AM
When I call for help I get a message saying 'you are not on a team'. However if a BO isn't underfire at the time s/he will come res me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waerlogan View Post
When I call for help I get a message saying 'you are not on a team'. However if a BO isn't underfire at the time s/he will come res me.
Same here, I have always been rezzed by one of the BOs unless they all die first.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Better response from BOs..
02-10-2010, 10:24 AM
My BOs always run about reviving downed comrades following a battle.

As a matter of fact they seem to do a much better job then any of the PuG players in ground PvP.

Following my repeated incapacitation at the hands of the lilliputian death squads, maybe my PuG team figures I am too much of a liability to want to have me back on my feet.. I am going to have nightmares of tiny aliens swarming around me and hacking me to death over and over..
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 10:45 AM
During a battle I can not EVER get them to rez me. They do fine afterwards though.

The "Call for Help" tells me you are not part of a team.. Which I take it to mean, does NOT tell the BOs to help you.

I've tried turning my Medic to 'non combat' mode and using the Rally point to get him near me but to no avail. He wont rez me till combat is over, if they win.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waerlogan View Post
This has been my experience. It usually says I'm not on a team (I guess the game looks for actual live team mates first) , but BOs will come and revive me if they're not directly under fire.

Sometimes, I have to keep hitting the Call For Help button to get their attention, but someone always comes if they get an opening.

Cheers,

KOS