Lt. Commander
idk what this is but its starting to get annoying that no one can help for an issue that over half the players are having J/W if this will be fixed soon if not i might just start playing something else
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Did you pre-order download or box? If you downloaded you have to enter the key for the actual game NOT the pre order key they are different. It should have been emailed to you in my case it was atari and there were 2 codes in the email they sent me the beta and the regular game code. If your box ....i dunno this bug been happening for a while now. hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo***rious View Post
Did you pre-order download or box? If you downloaded you have to enter the key for the actual game NOT the pre order key they are different. It should have been emailed to you in my case it was atari and there were 2 codes in the email they sent me the beta and the regular game code. If your box ....i dunno this bug been happening for a while now. hope this helps
yes i did pre-order download and ive been playing since the first of this month today is the only problem ive had at all my game time
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 07:10 PM
I am having the same issue. I played the beta and pre-ordered. I've put in my keys and have a lifetime subscription. Worked fine yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 07:12 PM
yeah i dont get it i was fine yesterday and now this i dont get it >.<
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Did you guys activate your retail keys? Pre-order keys and subscriptions by themselves wont work to keep you in the game after today as the pre-order grace period has ended.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 08:06 PM
I pre-ordered STO in store, so I got the box... and I still have this same problem... I never received pre-order key from my retailer, it seams cryptic never sent it to them... so I've registered with the key I have inside the game box... so why have I the same problem... please somebody answer me, it is quite anoying to not being able to play a game you paid for
Lt. Commander
# 8 same issue
02-09-2010, 08:14 PM
I also can't login with same error and i have already activated my key and was playing fine yesterday. I have a 12 month sub as well. Honestly i am regretting buying the year sub now even though i do enjoy the game.
Lt. Commander
# 9 Answer for Atari
02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Ok, if you ordered from Atari check the email they sent out when Open Beta started titled "Your Order is Available for Download" the key is in this email at least for Atari.